Call for Nominations: 2022 IEEE MGA Committee Member and Liaison Positions: CLOSED
The Call for Nominations by the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Nominations and Appointments (N&A) for 2022 MGA committee member and liaison positions is now CLOSED. The deadline was 1 August 2021. These include:
MGA Committee Members
- IEEE Admission and Advancement Committee
- MGA Awards and Recognition Committee
- MGA Geographic Unit Operations Support Committee
- MGA IEEE.tv Advisory Committee
- MGA IT Coordination and Oversight Committee
- IEEE Life Members Committee
- MGA Member Benefits Portfolio Advisory Committee
- MGA Nominations and Appointments Committee
- MGA Potentials Editorial Board
- MGA Sections Congress Committee
- MGA Strategic Planning Committee
- MGA Student Activities Committee
- MGA Training Committee
- MGA vTools Committee
- IEEE Women in Engineering Committee
- IEEE Young Professionals Committee
MGA appointments to other organizational unit boards/committees
- IEEE Conferences Committee (two members)
- IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) (two members)
- IEEE Publication Services and Products Board (PSPB) (one member)
- IEEE TAB/PSPB Products and Services Committee (one member)
Each IEEE Region is encouraged to submit nominations to help ensure that MGA is globally balanced. Self-nominations are encouraged.
The deadline to submit nominations is 1 August 2021.
Use the link below to access the nominations portal. Sign in with your IEEE account username and password. If you are on IEEE Awards page, go to "My Nominations" page located under the “Login” tab.
Nominate yourself or a colleague now (CLOSED)
Click here to learn more about IEEE MGA Nominations and Appointments (N&A) process.
Send questions to email@example.com.