Many electronic tools exist to assist with volunteer administrative tasks.
IEEE Data and Statistics
- IEEE OU Analytics (Restricted access)
- Memberships and Subscriptions Monthly Statistics (Restricted access)
- Real time Aggregate Data (Available to all Volunteers)
- Use this tool to request the formation of a new local IEEE unit.
- Many of the geographic unit petitions can be submitted online. For some, automation is in progress and a form must be downloaded, circulated, and submitted'
- Click here for additional information.
- vTools is a suite of applications designed by IEEE volunteers to simplify volunteer efforts and administrative tasks. The suite includes:
- eNotice, Events, Officer Reporting, Voting, Student Branch Reporting, WebInABox and Xtreme Registration. The vTools homepage can be found at:
Web conferencing and recording
- IEEE MGA volunteers are seeking to expand the local technical meeting to a worldwide audience and to create a searchable recording meeting repository.
- To advance this effort, volunteers at IEEE Sections Congress 2014 approved a recommendation to "build, promote, record, host, and broadcast technical events at the local level and make them available to IEEE members."
- Please visit the vTools portal to learn about IEEE-recommended tools for conducting and recording remote or offline meetings and making them available for searching and viewing after the meeting. The portal includes information on accessing the tools, tutorials, and best practices.
- IEEE provides website hosting for IEEE organizational units at no charge.
IEEE Entity Webhosting (EWH) is a service intended to meet the needs of IEEE Organizational Units that want to develop, create and maintain their own websites on an IEEE host.