IEEE Global Hotel Partnership Program
(posted 20 March 2017)
IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events (MCE) and Hilton Hotels Worldwide are pleased to launch the newly revised IEEE Hilton Global Hotel Partnership Program for the IEEE event organizer community.
The newly expanded partnership program reflects feedback from the organizer community, including greater flexibility and valuable event incentives. Expanded program highlights include:
- 2% rebate applied to the event master account against event’s total hotel spend
- greater flexibility of concessions customized for the needs of the event
- double Hilton Honors Points provided to the event’s IEEE Financial Sponsor(s) organizational unit
- pre-negotiated terms and conditions for faster contract processing and execution
- available to all IEEE events, regardless of size or location
Partner with MCE to leverage the global IEEE buying power. As a leader in the event industry with 2.5 million room nights booked around the world annually, IEEE is a powerful voice. With the strength of the most trusted and largest professional association behind you, let MCE leverage IEEE global relationships for your benefit. Allow MCE to connect you with the appropriate cities and target locations based on data and strategy. IEEE MCE can determine benchmarks for price points against the IEEE global event landscape to ensure consistency of pricing and ancillary offerings, leverage bundling opportunities with other IEEE events for greater savings opportunities, and more.
For further information, email Sherry Russ Sills, Director of Event Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1 732 562 3980