Volunteer Recruitment Toolkit
Volunteerism is the core value of IEEE. IEEE volunteers lead the organization at many levels and in many ways.
Recruitment kit contents
This volunteer recruitment toolkit has been developed to provide IEEE geographic units (regions, sections, societies, chapters, or affinity groups) with ideas for recruiting local IEEE members who may be interested in volunteering time to help lead in IEEE activities. Included in this package are:
- tips for recruiting volunteers and recognizing the efforts of volunteers;
- job descriptions for section and subunit officer positions;
- customizable volunteer recruitment brochure and handout or flyer (suitable for bulletin boards) (DOC, 26 KB);
- surveying local members about volunteering;
- a presentation on recruiting tips (PPT, 135 KB).
Please take advantage of these tools to recruit volunteers for your IEEE Unit.
If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail MGA Staff.