This section and all cited resources are designed to support IEEE Membership and Geographic Activities volunteers in their training, education, and development pursuits.
Learn more about:
- IEEE Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE)
- Includes: Training modules for Sections, Subsections, Chapters, Affinity Groups and Student Branches
- Volunteer Leadership Training Program (VoLT)
- Membership Development Related Training
- Training Webinars for Student Branch Development
- CEUs & PDHs
- Treasurer Training Workshop
The IEEE Student webinar series is focused on building awareness of what is offered to students and ways students can get involved in IEEE activities.
Information modules for Student Branches can also be found on the IEEE Center for Leadership Excellence
IEEE is an authorized provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for technical professionals looking for professional development opportunities. Through IEEE's continuing education offerings professional engineers can also earn PDH certificates that can be used toward their Professional Development Hours (PDHs) requirements for maintaining licensure.
10-10-2020Opening Slides (PPT, 1.8 MB)
Concentration Banking (PPT, 3 MB)
Internal Audit (PPT, 12.4 MB)
Meetings, Conferences and Events (MCE) - Overview and Information for Region Treasurers (PPT, 11.8 MB)
Workshop Recording (WebEx)