Past Sections Congresses
IEEE Sections Congress is a triennial gathering of Section leadership, sponsored by the Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Board, formerly known as the Regional Activities Board (RAB).
Many thanks to all the individuals who attended and made these events a great success.
Theme: "Inspiring Our Leaders of Tomorrow"
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Theme: "Empowering Members to Create the Future"
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Theme: "Celebrating Volunteer Achievements Worldwide"
Location: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- SC08 Recommendations - Final Report (PDF, 162 KB)
Theme: "Promoting a World Class Volunteer Community"
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
- SC05 Recommendations - Final Report (PDF, 60 KB)
- Final Report - SC05 (PDF, 333 KB)
Theme: "Creating a Global Community"
Location: Washington, DC, USA
- SC02 Recommendations - Final Report (PDF, 76 KB)
- Final Report - SC02 (PDF, 686 KB)
Theme: "Designing the Next Century"
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
- SC99 Recommendations - Final Report (PDF, 192 KB)
- Final Report - SC99 (PDF,11 MB)