Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 IEEE EAB Awards
The IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) is seeking nominations for its prestigious annual awards, which recognize major contributions to engineering and technical education. The deadline for submitting a nomination is 6 May 2019. Nominations are sought for the following awards:
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Accreditation Activities
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Continuing Education
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Outreach and Informal Education
· Major Educational Innovation Award
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Pre-University Education
· Meritorious Service Citation
· Standards Education Award
· Employer Professional Development Award
· Society/Council Professional Development Award
· Section Professional Development Award
A description of each EAB Award and the applicable nomination form can be found at http://bit.ly/eabawards2019.
· IEEE Life Members Graduate Study Fellowship in Electrical Engineering
· The Charles LeGeyt Fortescue Scholarship
A description of each Scholarship and the application form can be found at http://bit.ly/eabscholarships.
· IEEE-HKN Outstanding Young Professional Award
· IEEE-HKN C. Holmes MacDonald Outstanding Teacher Award
· IEEE-HKN Distinguished Service Award
A description of each IEEE-HKN Award and the applicable nomination form can be found at http://bit.ly/eabawards2019.
For questions or for additional information, please email email@example.com.