IEEE Student Enterprise Award
The IEEE Student Enterprise Award provides financial help to Student members who are looking to implement an idea for a project. It enables IEEE Student members to work with others on an engineering project, while simultaneously strengthening Student Branch programs. Topics may be of a technical or non-technical nature from research on cutting-edge technology, humanitarian, and community-service programs.
- IEEE Student members of the Student Branch who have an idea for a project.
- Late submissions may be disqualified or penalized at the reviewer’s discretion.
- A project proposal must be submitted via My Review Room.
- Each Student Branch may submit only one proposal a year. If you have more than one team interested, the Student Branch must hold a run-off to decide which proposal will be submitted to IEEE.
- Goals must be stated in the proposal, evidence must be given to indicate that two or more Branch members will be involved to promote teamwork, and a budget must be included.
- Supporting document (optional) may be attached; should not exceed five (5) pages. The document may have photographs, media coverage, graphs, figures, etc.
- Winning Student Branches are required to submit brief progress reports and photos, as requested, in addition to an interim Report and a final Report.
1 February (annually)
A judging committee of the Student Activities Committee (SAC) members will evaluate each proposal based on established criteria and rules.
University of Florida
University of Houston – College of Engineering
University of California – Los Angeles
University of California-Riverside
University of Southern California
University of British Columbia
University of Bahrain
K U Leuven
Eindhoven University of Technology
University of Rijeka
University of Passau
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
National Technical University of Athens
University of Patras
University Of Thessaly (Lamia) SB
University of Pavia
Hashemite University SB
Middle East College
ISCTE University Inst of Lisbon
Universidade do Porto
University Of Ljubljana
Universidad de Valencia - ETSE
Ecole Nationale D'Ingenieurs de Tunis
Nat'l Inst of Applied Sci & Tech (INSAT)
Higher I A Sciences & Technologies ISSAT Sousse
Middle East Technical University
Celal Bayar University
Dokuz Eylul University
Istanbul Kultur Universitesi
Istanbul Technical University
Izmir Institute of Technology
Sutcu Imam University
University of Turkish Aeronautical Association
Yildiz Technical University
University of Southampton
King Abdulaziz University
Winners to be announced at the annual Region 9 meeting
American International University – Bangladesh
Curtin University Sarawak
Northern India Engineering College
PEC University of Technology – Chandigar
Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT)
View past winners of the IEEE Student Enterprise Award (PDF, 28 KB).